- Flex: Flex Rating – 2 (1 Soft - 5 Stiff)
- Size: XL Suit Men's 11 - 15 US boots
- Baseplate: PC Flex ProFusion™ Chassis – Simple, tough, and lightweight, the ProFusion™ chassis is the go-to standard in the K2 binding collection. On-board tool-less power strap adjustments to help dial in perfect fit and ideal power transfer.
- 3° Canted Footbeds – Angled inward 3 degrees to match your natural leg position during riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control, ollie and pop. Reduces fatigue allowing you to ride longer and stronger.
- Adjustable Power Ramp – Tool-less adjustment design built right into the integrated, full coverage, seamless footbed.
- Seamless EVA Footbed
- On-Board Toe Adjust
- All-Terrain Nylon™ – The most durable temperature resistant highback shapes that make every K2 binding model perform best for its designed purpose.
- Airlock Forward Lean Adjustment
- Tool-less Forward Lean Adjustment
- Perfect Fit™ – Hinged design fits any boot toe shape, holds well and sits in a low-profile configuration.
- 3D Injected Ankle Strap – 3D shaped for comfort and flexibility and allows you to get your straps on and off easily.
- Padded Stitched Straps – The foundation of K2's strap offering, this proven design features durable PU laminates.
- Cam-Lock™ Center Adjusting – Center and adjust your straps with your gloves on.
- Aluminum Fixed-Pivot Ratchets
- EZ Feed Ratchets™ – A wider, tapered ladder opening allows for the easiest of entry.
- Additional Features
- 100% Tool-less Adjustments – Ankle straps and highbacks can be adjusted with human hands, and ankle straps can be centered with the pop of a lever. Keep it simple and enjoy.
K2 Indy Snowboard Bindings